Both with my mobile and computer i have followed what was…

Customer Question
Both with my mobile...

Both with my mobile and computer i have followed what was advised and chaged my password ***** was sent an sms with a code number which i entered and was told all is ok but each time i open my email "failed to log on" and i am becoming VERY VERY ANGRY please tell me WHY this is happening

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I have a windows 7 professional and a HTC mobile

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No only changed my pass word but i keep being told if i change my user name from what they are showing on their paper work is my email name which shouldn't have a full email name which [email protected] gmail .com after the user name

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No accept advise my ANGER is boiling over

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Seth Merrick explains, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Seth Merrick explains
Seth Merrick explains, Computer Expert
Hi!
This is Seth Merrick, a tech expert with JustAnswer.
Are you able to talk with me by phone right now?
This would make troubleshooting easier.