Trying to pay on my xbox 360 Its been some time what is

Customer Question
trying to pay on my...

trying to pay on my xbox 360

Its been some time what is going on

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is it that you are trying to pay for? If you are trying to set up a new payment then:

1. Go to My Account at Xbox.com.
  2. Sign in using your Microsoft account (email and password) by clicking Sign In in the upper-right corner. ...
  3. In the Xbox Live membership area, click Change next to your payment option.
  4. To add another payment option, click PAY with PayPal or Add a new Credit Card.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------