Tried to go to news feed on FB- it said I had to refresh but…

Customer Question
Tried to go to...

Tried to go to news feed on FB- it said I had to refresh but wouldn't accept it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

My nephew just set it up for us today-had set it up month or so ago but didn't work with color change we tried because my husband is legally blind so reset it today using normal settings

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Where do I find that info? I'm not very literate with tech stuff. That's why I have nephew do it

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Approximately a month ago. It said about taking a picture to prove it was my husband- I took one and then it all screwed up from there. Didn't know what to do with pic

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

All else works- just want to be able to get on FBI and newsfeed

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please confirm Your Identity With Facebook by clicking on the link below : https://m.facebook.com/help/contact/183000765122339 then await for their reply to confirm your identity, it will take from 24 hours to 36 hours

Let me know if you need further help

Thank you

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?