Where do I find my Microsoft account number? The processor…

Customer Question
Where do I find...

Where do I find my Microsoft account number?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

The processor is a HP I bought used. I'm running Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes...well 2016.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Which type of account number are you looking for? Is it a product key, a pin, or something to that effect?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason