Called me today and told me that the user ID for one account…

Customer Question
Cox called me today...

Cox called me today and told me that the user ID for one account was NPL3339 and the password ***** besps501.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

The second account was NPL3049 password *****

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have been trying to get my account straight for days with lots of technicians. LaChandra phoned me t oday that she had it all straighten out and gave me the info above. But it doeesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

When I got into my email accounts, they responded to the new passwords.But I can't get into my Cox Account.with them

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 11 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Cox email account.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

I apologize that you had to wait a while.

Do you still need help with your issue?