EUDORA. wON'T ,LOAD. i GEWT ERROR MESSAGE: eUDORA CANT START…

Customer Question
EUDORA. wON'T ,LOAD...

EUDORA. wON'T ,LOAD. i GEWT ERROR MESSAGE:

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

EUDORA CANT START FIRST TIME WITH ATTACHMENTS ???

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Surface II Wndows 10i

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Days. Tries loading udora diRECTLY BUT DON'T REQLLY KNOW HOW.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

LET me ABSWWER HIS QUESTIONS.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

OK
LET'S GO

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

R U THERE?

I am here. Did you get my last message?

HEY! can we do this? What's your diagnosis?
i DONT WANT YOU TO TAKE CONTROL. JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO.(ITS CALLED ANswering the question.)

I will need to opt out.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Tech Support Specialist: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Al,

without a remote connection, no one will be able to help you in this case, because the issue can come from many different causes. Are you sure you do not want someone to help you remotely? It´s a one time fee and it can be refunded if we cannot fix the issue remotely.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz