Apparently I've forgotten my password. My email account. Yes…

Customer Question
Apparently I've forgotten my...

Apparently I've forgotten my password.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My email account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes I'm trying to log into it from my work computer.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the email expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello, Thank you for using JustAnswer.com. I am Serge and will try to assist you

to reset your password ***** cox email please go here: https://www.cox.com/myprofile/forgot-userid.cox

or, if you'd like I can Securely Remote into your PC and do it right on your screen