Nothing. I need help with my Microsoft email and password. I…

Customer Question
Nothing. I need help...

Nothing. I need help with my Microsoft email and password. I remember neither and I want to do my communications with my personal email. Failing it, I need help with ms name and password

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

New DELL and don't know name of pp. sys.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, It's current

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Don't have a clue what to ask

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your Microsoft account.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com