Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have been given a friend's cordless phone, model kk-TGA421

Customer Question

I have been given a friend's cordless phone, model kk-TGA421I do not know how to change the message on it. Can you help me? My friend is no longer able to function so she cannot help me.Thank you.Sister Bernadette Mcmanigal***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you tell me the model number of your phone system? This will be found on the main base station (not the handset) and also starts with kx-tg.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.