I have a google account I would like to delete. I also have…

Customer Question
I have a google...

I have a google account I would like to delete. I also have a google account I would like to have back

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't know off hand. got a list?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Today. I couldn't get my regulay account to come up so I tried to sign up for a new account but I realise that's not going to work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to correct my mistake if I can.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cory, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Cory
Cory, Computer Technician

Welcome, I am Cory.

Are you signed into the new account right now?

I would like to connect remotely and fix this in a timely manner.

Please let me know when you would like to continue.