I have logged on to Facebook on my oavillioni through

Customer Question
I have logged on...

I have logged on to Facebook on my oavillioni through Mozilla. It brings up the home page but no pictures etc. Also when I try to go into a thing it says server not available. I could not get through to you either so am on my iPad which does allow me to get to you.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

It is five years old. The problem is with my pavilion ho computer. Which is not quite a year old.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

How would I know that or find it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

August last year. If I have a problem I have always called geek squad and it has been fixed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

That is quite enough.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please when this problem started?

Thank you