Cannot make web connection even after setting up new

Customer Question
Cannot make web connection...

Cannot make web connection even after setting up new connection.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Laptop toshiba. internet wifi, at home

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Toshiba?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba? Have you installed any updates recently?

No other than usual updates sent on line

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I do receive all green arrows after deleting netflix and setting up new wireless connection error message is NW-4-7

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

To clarify, is the issue you cannot the laptop to your wifi network?

Please let me know