Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I haven't had to sign in for quite some time and I forgot

Customer Question

I haven't had to sign in for quite some time and I forgot it. I actually don't like google but I have a g mail account.***@******.***, my phone is broke but my number is ******* JA: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices? Customer: I'm 54 years old and I forgot my password. Imagine that! JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password? Customer: I don't remember. I haven't had to sign in for along time. JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you? Customer: I can answer any questions you may have though. My name is Todd *** and it has been for 54 years now

Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Is you phone number which ends with 85 is still active ? Have you put that sim card in another phone ?