I bought 2skype vouchers and they said they were activated…

Customer Question
I bought 2skype vouchers...

I bought 2skype vouchers and they said they were activated but the money has not shown on my account so what do I do

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My balance

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is on my apple ipad

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

First, ensure that your order has been Delivered. Sign in to your account and click Show purchase history. You can see the order number and the status (e.g. Pending, Delivered).

Next, check that your Skype Credit balance is positive. You may need to sign out of Skype for the balance to refresh. Click Skype > Sign Out (or Skype > Quit Skype on a Mac) and sign in again with your Skype Name and password.

Note that simply closing the Skype application and restarting again is not the same as signing out. That won't actually refresh your balance.

Finally, attempt to place a call. In some cases where a balance has not updated after a purchase, making a call can force the update. If your order has been delivered, the call will connect and your balance will then update.

Let me know if you face any problem in it.