I have an Asus laptop which won't charge. I thought it was…

Customer Question
Hi, I have an...

Hi, I have an Asus laptop which won't charge. I thought it was the charger, however after replacing that I have realized that it is laptop itself that now cannot fit the charger- it seems loose. Is there anything I can do, as I have no power and can't get any! Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

UX31A

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Asus? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased it a few years ago, but have had no real problems with it. I have been unable to troubleshoot as the battery just ran out. I tried to run out and get a universal charger, but they don't fit it, so I had to get a special one ordered.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below box to post your response

I see you ordered a universal charger and is not fit for your laptop

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It didn't, but then I bought a charger specifically for my laptop, which is the right one. There is something wrong with where I put the charger in my laptop though

What happens when you connect the charger

Does second charger suits laptop...

awaiting reply

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It does, but where the charger goes into the laptop has a problem. Even though it is the right charger, it feels a bit loose and won't fit properly. The problem is with the laptop, not the charger

Do you mean to say because of that its no getting charged..

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Correct. Because it won't fit in properly, it won't charge at all

Earlier was it charging from same charger?