Paypal Will Not Let Me Log In All Options Did Fail. Danny…

Customer Question
Paypal Will Not Let...

Paypal Will Not Let Me Log In All Options Did Fail. Danny Grimes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Not Recognizing Also Gave Me Wrong Card Number

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Nothing I Know Of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Is New, But Just Doesant Work?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Please try below instructions to confirm your email address associated with your paypal account :-

1. Go to www.paypal.com.
  2. Click Log In at the top of the page.
  3. Click Having trouble logging in?
  4. Click Forgot? next to Email.
  5. Select I don't know what email address I used and follow the instructions on the screen.

and then reset your password ***** below steps :-

1. Go to www.paypal.com.
  2. Click Log In at the top of the page.
  3. Click Having trouble logging in? (*do NOT close out of this window or you'll need to restart the password ***** process.)
  4. Type the email address you use for PayPal and click Next.
  5. Select Receive a text so we can confirm this is your account, and click Next.
  6. Enter the 6-digit security code we sent to your mobile and click Next.
  7. Create a new password (type it twice) and click Update.

Let me know if you face any problem in it.