It said the password needed to be changed but it will not…

Customer Question
It said the password...

It said the password ***** to be changed but it will not accept the last password ***** I used

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Totally locked out of my computer because it will nit accept the latest old password ***** I cant put in a new one

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Acer Windows 7 laptop

Technician's Assistant: What Acer model do you have?

Where do I find that information-it is a desktop I am writing to you on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Acer? Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to my knowledge

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 9 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Can you send me the screenshot of the screen on which you are entering your old password ?

You can attach screenshot here using Add Files option on your page.

Andy, Computer Consultant