How do I add a driver for a usb pug in, Its an older hp

Customer Question
How do I add...

How do I add a driver for a usb pug in

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Its an older hp where would I find that

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Windows 10 updated today and before it would recoginze an external usb plug in for a camera now it doesnt before the update it would pull up an f drive

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if it recognizes ANY kind of USB device at all right now? Or just not the camera?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck