My word and excell programs are not working and it is

Customer Question
My word and excell...

My word and excell programs are not working and it is suggesting i uninstall and reinstall, will i loose current word and excell documents i have on my computer?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

Dell Inspirion

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i know of? What else might be helpful?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? Your documents will not be lost at all. If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Andy, Computer Consultant