I need help recovering passworwd for xbox1 i know the email…

Customer Question
I need help recovering...

I need help recovering passworwd for xbox1 i know the email but forget the password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my xbox1

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do not know my father set up yhe account and now he is deceased

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

My father had the password ***** his phone but that is not aviable

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try to reset your password ***** clicking on the link below :

https://account.live.com/pw

Let me know the results

Thank you