Try to reset my password, cant remember dogs name. Problemly…

Customer Question
Try to reset my...

Try to reset my password, cant remember dogs name

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Problemly never

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know for what account you´ve forgotten your password?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck