My sunset account, i need to rest my browser settings and…

Customer Question
My sunset account Technician's...

My sunset account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I need to rest my browser settings and have no clue how to do it/

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

My settings all look correct but my bank says cookies are blocked so i can't usr

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

E the bill pay feature

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue faster and directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.