Some one called me me and said they were microsoft and said…

Customer Question
some one called me me...
some one called me me and said they were microsoft and said my computer will disconnect if I did not do what they said Iwas scard and thought it was a fraud. what do you think? I am a Christian and am old. I dont trust things on line. Please help me Was it a fraud
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Yes it was a Fraud. Microsoft will never call you unless/otherwise you ask for its assistance. You may please ignore the same and never entertain such requests.

Please let us know in case I was able to solve your issue.

Thanks,

Kumar