Help me. someone called me from microsoft and said that my…

Customer Question
Please help me...

Please help me . someone called me from microsoft and said that my computer will be disconnect if I did not connect with his orders on my computer. Is this true; Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

DDoyou mean moxzilla fox or the other starting with an E. I know nothing about this and dont have any one to help me.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 1 year ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. Please let us know what issue you are facing.

Thanks,

Kumar