Have Windows 10 which has stopped letting me do online

Customer Question
Have Windows 10 which...

Have Windows 10 which has stopped letting me do online banking for one bank only. I think I need you to reload Windows 10-I have no disk.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Dell. I don't know what version of Windows 10. I came installed.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, when notified-one recently.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to have access my bank. Everything else works

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

When you attempt to access the online banking page, what happens? Are you given any type of error message? If so, what is the message?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Doesn't allow me to type in my user name. no curser

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.