I got an upgrade last night and now the computer will not…

Customer Question
I got an upgrade...

I got an upgrade last night and now the computer will not stay on. The screen goes dark and I cannot get any windows functions when I select the window in the corner.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

HP envey Looking for the rest

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Last night

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Does your computer even boot into Windows?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.