I have been trying to get on to my xfinity account, i don't…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to get on to my xfinity account, i don't know password, its been too long since I set this up, and I don't know what to do.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes, xfinity, got a reset code it did'nt work

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I'm just not that great on the computer, I think I mess it up more then I do good,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of,

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What is your email address?

**** **** ****

For your xfinity?

Do you know your Username?