Documents in Word and Excel in Office 2010 wont print color.

Customer Question
Documents in Word and...

Documents in Word and Excel in Office 2010 wont print color. any suggestiolns

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Not sure if it has been. This Office 2010 I believe came with the computer but I have no install disk.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

Working with printer properties. HP OfficeJet 4650

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Did the same with Word 2010

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Is it only doing that in Office programs?

The printer might be set to print grayscale