Cursor wont move with mouse. Pc with window hp. It was

Customer Question
Cursor wont move with...

Cursor wont move with mouse

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Pc with window hp

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

It was working fine and just froze

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. I'm typing up my reply now and will return with it within the next few minutes!

Hello, I understand how frustrating it must be to have your computer locked up.

My first question is the mouse wireless with a battery in it, or is there a wire connecting it to your computer?

If the battery has been replaced recently, I would recommend power cycling your pc by pressing ctr, alt, del at the same time then in the lower right there is a shutdown button, you can use the arrow keys to move your cursor there then hit enter.

Please, let me know if neither of these work and we can talk about other ways to get your mouse working again.

Simply reply back if you require additional information and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. If you're satisfied with my help, please consider a 5-star rating at this time. Thank you very much, have a nice day.