I just purchased a HP m102w printer andcan;t get it

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a HP m102w printer andcan;t get it infatlled on my HP notebook. The notebook is running Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?

I'll be back later.

Technician's Assistant: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.

I just purchased a HP M102w printer to attach to myHP Notebook I'm using Windows 10 Home version it03 OS Build 15063-483. on HP Notebook Laptop D14.LMNL. Apparently this model printer is no longer supported but I tried to install using to enclosded DVD. I've been working on this two days without success. Dave

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason