What is the number to call to unblock your computer it is…

Customer Question
What is the number...

What is the number to call to unblock your computer it is 855 874 but I don't know the last four digits

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp pavilion

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It just happened and I want to call the number back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Why cant you give me the number

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please explain your issue in more detail

Microsoft blocked my computer because it said I had a virus
since Microsoft blocked my computer why do I have to pay to have it unblocked

The message that you are seeing or saw is actually a fake popup message. Microsoft will never block your computer and the phone number leads to a scam company who will pretend to be associated with Microsoft.

that is what I was afraid of

Please do not call the number and you can ignore the popup if it has disappeared.

I kept asking them for the company name and they said microsoft

Yes, they are a scam company.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.