I Just received my tabletand I am trying to download the…

Customer Question
I Just received my...

I Just received my tabletand I am trying to download the entertainment I entered my active ationcode licked next and

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

I dontsee anything that resembles what's o the card Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

Where are themovies? where are the games? here do I speake ?

Technician's Assistant: The Android Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Android Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?

That is it for now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please clear up your question a little: on your Tablet, what 'Entertainment' were you expecting to register for and receive, please? And what card, issued by what company, are you trying to use with it?

With this info, I can advise you as to what to do, I think. Let me know by Reply To Expert and I will help you.