Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I Just received my tabletand I am trying to download the

Customer Question

I Just received my tabletand I am trying to download the entertainment I entered my active ationcode licked next and
JA: What's the model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I dontsee anything that resembles what's o the card Can you help?
JA: What have you tried so far with your Android device?
Customer: Where are themovies? where are the games? here do I speake ?
JA: The Android Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Android Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that is it for now
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please clear up your question a little: on your Tablet, what 'Entertainment' were you expecting to register for and receive, please? And what card, issued by what company, are you trying to use with it?

With this info, I can advise you as to what to do, I think. Let me know by Reply To Expert and I will help you.