My regular,easy to use email disappeared and instead I got…

Customer Question
My regular,easy to use...

My regular,easy to use email disappeared and instead I got pages abt setting up an acct. As that seemed my only way forward,I started the process. Now my email address has been changed and all my contacts have disappeared! Pls get me out of this mess and let me have my simple emasil serviceBACK!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

None, except when I took the ill adviced move to "set up an acct" hoping that would get me back to my emails

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I just want all this "welcome to your new nightmare" "stuff" GONE!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cory, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Cory
Cory, Computer Technician

Welcome, I am Cory.

You are in this new email now?