Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

I would like to know if you have any of your agents phone

Customer Question

Hi - I would like to know if you have any of your agents phone people to tell them they have a problem with their computer and want access so they can help you?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: A Dell Asus and I use Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I never install myself it does so automatically
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

...if you have any of your agents phone people to tell them they have a problem with their computer and want access so they can help you?

That sounds like a scam-'service'... nobody can tell remotely that your computer has a problem unless they have obtained illicit/hacking access to it, so that smell distinctly of Scam, period, at a first appraisal. Not the sort of thing Justanswer.com does, I assure you.

Have you received such a call? if so, I hope you were cautious and did not give info nor access.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated!

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)

Thanks.