LG Aristo mobile phone. My old Samsung broke and my main…

Customer Question
LG Aristo mobile phone...

LG Aristo mobile phone. My old Samsung broke and my main email***@******.*** was not transferred over correctly. I can't access it and when I tried to

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Samsung?

Galaxy core Android 5.1 old password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Samsung? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can't recover and when i tried to create it as new account recieved error message: user id taken.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

LG Aristo model LGMS210 Android 7.o

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the message you get when you fail to access it please?

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When trying to access my password ***** ***** accepted also it doesn't show up as an account on gmail. When I try to create a new account error message says: User ID taken. If my password ***** can't remember all my passwords were saved but now can't recover anything. I am 68 and my short term memory is a mess.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My phone number is(###) ###-####

Thanks

Can you use my link below please to reset your password

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

And use this new password ***** your account

Let me know please how you go

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not working do you need the ip address for my phone? This what I already paid for so what's up?

When you say it did not work, what exactly happened?