I have 2 things in my e-mall I cannot get rid of, I have 2…

Customer Question
I have 2 things...

I have 2 things in my e-mall I cannot get rid of

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I have 2 e_mails I cannot get rid of And with them things do not work right

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not sure

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know which email program you are using? Is it Outlook possibly?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck