Apologies for the slow response. I have put my back out and…

Customer Question
Hello Richard, Apologies for the slow...
Hello Richard,
Apologies for the slow response. I have put my back out and been advised to avoid sitting down. That's difficult to comply with as I spend a lot of time on my computer.
However, if I may have your advice on two matters it would be helpful.
Firstly, I have an occasional problem with my iMac when it will only print in "Capital Letters". When I shut down the computer then restart it clears the problem.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you

In which program is this occuring?