How can I open files created in MSWord10? The file

Customer Question
How can I open...

How can I open files created in MSWord10? The file extensions are now .docx and the message given is the format is not supported> Most of my Word documents were created with that version of Word. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Described above: I cannot open any of my Word documents. They were created with MSWord 10.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Yes - I'm very angry that I seem to have lost a tremendous amount of work and time.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Which version of Microsoft word do you have on the computer that you are trying to open docx files?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.