I am trying to establish an Uber account through Platinum…

Customer Question
Hi, I am trying...

Hi, I am trying to establish an Uber account through Platinum Benefits with American Express. When I try to log I am told I already have an account. Can you please cancel that account so I can start over. Thank you, Walt

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell and I have google

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My son in law tried to register me on my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple 6, not sure of the operating system. I use AT&T

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

We tried a few days ago to register with Uber and was told I had an account but we were unable to log in since we did not know the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Hello there what you can do is sign into your account and them simply change the payment method to your Platinum card. Please click me

UPDATE CARD INFO
You can edit a debit or credit card's expiration date, CCV number, and billing zip or postal code. If you have an Uber for Business profile, you can also change the profile your card is associated with by selecting Settings from your menu. Select Profiles to get started.

1. Select "Payment" from your app menu.
2. Select the payment option you'd like to update.
3. Tap the three dot icon, then tap edit.
4. Make changes, then tap SAVE when you're done.

While a debit or credit card number can't be edited, a card can be removed from your account and then added again as a new payment method. Read on to learn how.

DELETE A PAYMENT METHOD
Your account must have at least one payment method at all times. If you wish to delete your only payment method, you'll need to add a new one first.
1. Select "Payment" from your menu.
2. Select the card you'd like to delete.
3. Tap the three dot icon in the upper right corner.
4. Tap DELETE, then confirm.

hongkongpom
hongkongpom