My CP is fine, I have Microsoft Word on my CP and would like…

Customer Question
My CP is fine...

My CP is fine, I have Microsoft Word on my CP and would like it to cover my Ipad also. How do I accomplish that. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Dell, windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't thank so.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Do you have a Office 365 account?

If you have Office 365 please see video below on how to install it on your Ipad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ko2Nf2V8MM

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me