I thought that I ordered office 365 per month and can can't…

Customer Question
I thought that I...

I thought that I ordered office 365 per month and can can't find it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Acer with windows 10 I was made the offer and accepted, but I was surprised when there was no request for account info I have a year sub on another computer, but I don't want to use year by year

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I can access other's docs to read, but I don't have access to Office stuff like word, ppt ect

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me exactly where you purchased it from?

Please let me know

Thank you