The password of my ymail is always changed with telling me.

Customer Question
The password ***** my...

The password ***** my ymail is always changed with telling me. I almost have to change password ***** each day when I want to sign in my email. Could you please help me with this?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I never reset my usename. And this morning I just changed the p[assword but now I have to change it again or I can't sign in.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. My computer is supplied by government, it don't allow me to install anything or update anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I hope if you can find the IP which doing that to me. Only when I can get evidence I can stop it. because this happened long times already and I know that people who did that are in a Chinese internet technology company

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.