Is 1-844-734-4622 a Microsoft number, windows 10, since

Customer Question
Is 1-***-***-**** a Microsoft...

Is 1-***-***-**** a Microsoft number

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday every time I open Microsoft EDGE this screen comes up telling me I have Cerber2 downloader Trojan and It freezes screen. The only way to close is to reboot. Not having issue with explorer and have dow virus scan and says it is good

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Edge?

Haven't that I know of other than Microsoft updates you get when you shut down and then restart. It just did one of those three or four days ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Edge?

Just rebooting computer and did virus scan with AVG

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

I have had that screen pop up before but it never stayed there after restarting computor

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, the number that you are seeing is a scam number that leads to a company that will pretend to be associated with Microsoft.

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issues that you are having?