I calland I need a valid pin but I have not contacted you…

Customer Question
I call(###) ###-####and I...

I call(###) ###-####and I need a valid pin but I have not contacted you before. I have a Verizon pin but that won't work. what should I do

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I am locked out of my Verizon phone. I was helped at Verizon. I have my gmail email. We changed that pw. They sent a passcode to the desktop email and I still can't get in. I only have 3 try's left.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

This morning when I looked at the phone an update needed to be installed.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The smartphone expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

It installed and restarted. I use my thumb print but I had to use a password ***** which didn't work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

No my land line # is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
How do I do a factory reset and not loose my photos contacts appointments and everything in my cell.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
requesting Secure Remote Assistance
you can not text me. The problem is my cell will not open. My desk top email is***@******.***. I would like you to call house phone at(###) ###-####
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Was it after you factory reset the phone that it wouldnt take your password?

Also, how long ago did you factory reset the phone.

Thank you for your reply,

Dustin S

Andy, Computer Consultant