I'm getting a pop-up on the bottom right of my screen. It's…

Customer Question
I'm getting a pop-up...

I'm getting a pop-up on the bottom right of my screen. It's from the MS account team. I ignored it for a while, ran a Malwarebyte scan, and everything seemed to have turned out alright.

Technician's Assistant: Which Malwarebytes product do you have?

Premium

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Malwarebytes software?

There's no issue with Malwarebytes. It's a pop-up I've been getting teling me there are problems with my MS stuff. (I'm disabled and I'm not real sharp today.)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

I got this verification email after I put entered my MS password, I realize it was a stupid thing to do

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if you´ve already tried to reset your password ***** your MS account? Because the message is related to that, it simply means that they do not accept your password, for whatever reason.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

I can't remember how to do it on my home machine. I screwed up my meds and that means I've doubled my narcotics intake.
1st - how do I reset my password?
2nd - How do I get rid of the MS Account team pop-up?
I'll send you a copy of the email they sent. (Yes, I really f-d up on this.)
This is supposed to be my 7 day Free Trial, which started about an hour ago.

It´s good that you are receiving the email with the security code. Let´s try once again to reset your MS account password (they will email you a new security code, watch your inbox). Do this here, please:

https://account.live.com/password/reset

and report back if you were able to reset your password.

Thank you.