Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Upgraded my windows 10 and now it won't read my printer.

Customer Question

upgraded my windows 10 and now it won't read my printer. Tried upgrading
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: Help!!! I upgraded my windows 10 and now my printer will not respond. Up graded the driver to the printer, uninstalled, reinstalled printer still no luck. diagnostic says the printer is working but I get an error message when I print the test page or try to print anything else. Suggestions?????
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes, up graded printer last friday and spent sat night and sun trying to get printer to work
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes. When I up graded window 10 from window 8 I lost my wireless abilities. I have to hook computer up to the router.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 months ago.

Please let me know the make and model no. of the printer?