I can't hear the person calling and it does not activate my…

Customer Question
I can't hear the...

I can't hear the person calling and it does not activate my answer service

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I can't access anyone the only way I know anyone called is to the computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Compaq xp

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I'm new at this

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What service are you talking about which is not working?

I'm using Compaq laptop with Vista windows I can not hear the person on the line I can see the # on the comp and call back on another phone also it does not activate my answer service o have in the house

are you facing this problem with skype calling or your phone service