I have hp chrome with a cloud printer. I'vve never had a…

Customer Question
I have hp chrome...

I have hp chrome with a cloud printer. I'vve never had a problem printing, for years now. All of a sudden, when I try to pring an e-mail, I onl get a save option, I cn't pring anythng!

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me, which version of Windows do you use?