How do I add a contact to skype, I have a friend's email…

Customer Question
Hi how do I...

Hi how do I add a contact to skype, I have a friend's email address, that is it

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I use email that came with my mac, my friend, I dont know

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No updates, no

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

7.46 is what i have

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What is your friends email address?

Anders Rasmussen <*****@******.***>, this is costing me $50?
no

Please ignore the popup for secure remote

This is a question and answer paid service

Let me check for you

Do you know in what area he lives?

Brazil

Please search on Skype for anderson rasmussen brites

This is the only one coming up.

I know that is what i found

Skype name as well live:aanbrebrites030

And did you click Add to Contacts?

i did click add contacts from pull down menu up top