I have to update my version of chrome, how do I do that.

Customer Question
I have to update...

I have to update my version of chrome, how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Del

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I can't pay my online bills

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

Whats this mean??

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Chrome should update itself automatically but if it's not doing that, you can

get the latest version here: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

Please let me know if you need further assistance with this.